Monday, February 15, 2010

Latest work

This is part of the Blue Bazaar Bootcamp challenge found at http://www.bluebazaar.com.au/index1.php The sketch was tilted 90 degrees and the theme was birthday. This is a layout about a birthday but not a happy kind. The kind where you go into hospital and you don't come home with a baby. You come home feeling empty. I guess I have to feel grateful I didn't carry any further because I think that would have made it so much harder. A good layout to do. Good for the healing of me.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hi - I understand how you feel, very sad and empty... I hope your doing OK -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am so sorry for your loss.... I too have suffered the same loss. :( What a beautiful tribute you've done....

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback. Please feel free to ask any questions too and I'll get back to you.