Monday, March 22, 2010

So flat right now

I have hit a bit of a flat spot with my scrapping. Life has got in the way and I've lost my mojo. We've had computer issues too so it has made staying in touch and surfing really difficult. I have a heap of LOs to photograph for the Blue Bazaar challenge and I really want to upload them to get stuff happening again.

After our last crop I just hit a wall. I did so many pages there and ran the sketch challenge so I don't know what happened. I've created one page since then and it didn't turn out at all like I imagined it would. Argh. I hate it when that happens.

I will put Hannah to bed and take Jessica outside for a swing so I can get the photos I need. I just thought I'd post or it'll never get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback. Please feel free to ask any questions too and I'll get back to you.