Sunday, October 31, 2010

Next installment of Bootcamp Layouts

Here is my next installment of Bootcamp layouts.
Check out what other people have done at Blue Bazaar.

Sketch 42
Title: First Santa Photos
I change the sketch a bit but I still kept the image of the tree. I only used one though.





Sketch 43: Floral paper.
Title: Hannah's baptism
Another one that I used the sketch and the theme for. This is Hannah's baptism. She was so small. Not even 5 days old.




Sketch 13: Circles.
Made it with circles on the paper, included the circle from the sketch too.
Title: 2

 The poor 2nd child always misses out. I finally did a page on her 2nd birthday. The other page that goes with this is somewhere in the 1200 photos on the camera. I will try to sort them tonight to get them uploaded.



Sketch 24
Merry Christmas
I had to cut the photo with the presents to make it fit the sketch but I think the cut photo works.


Sketch 33 & 34.  Multiple photos
Look What I Can Do!
I did it again but I changed the sketch a little to suit my photos and I slotted the journaling between two of the photos.




Sketch 26
Sweet.
I just love this photo of Jessica.



Hopefully I'll be able to get the rest up tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback. Please feel free to ask any questions too and I'll get back to you.