Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Inspiration

I have a few layouts to share with you. These have been inspired by Shimelle at Two Peas where she has a tutorial and the other Mel Nunn whose layout appeared in one of last years Scrapbooking Memories. I have scraplifted from both. Thanks ladies.
The first one is from Shimelle's tricky tute. I've photographed it in the page protector so sorry for the poor quality. The title block is actually on the outside of the page protector. It is on a piece of 6'x81/4' patterned paper with an extra piece of 4x6' stuck on top because I didn't like the reverse side of the patterned paper for this layout. It was green and didn't fit with the pink and black theme. If the reverse of your patterned paper fits you won't need to add another 4x6' on top. I have just used strips of paper and ribbon to embellish this layout. It is very simple but I like the strip design and I also like that 4 photos can be displayed so easily on one layout.


 Here is the other photo on the inside of the title.


This is very simple too. Not overly embellished which I like. I like the detail in the doodling and the few accents from the Kaisercraft paper pad as well as the die cuts.



I have a heap more layouts I need to upload. I'm having some serious trouble with time management at the moment. I don't think it has anything to do with having 4 children under 5 it is just my laziness really.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback. Please feel free to ask any questions too and I'll get back to you.