Saturday, November 19, 2011

Christmas Pages using Kaisercraft again

I've shared with you a lot of Christmas pages over the last few weeks. I have just one more. This is of Jessica's first Christmas. She was only 4 months old at her first Christmas and still wasn't sitting up so we propped her against the couch to get some photos of her with the tree. I love working with photos from a few years ago. It allows me to remember the times all over again. Jessica is the poor 2nd child who doesn't have her first year album completed yet. Well come to that I don't know when they'll ever get completed. I sometimes just like to scrap those newborn days or them crawling even if I've already scrapped them. 

We are just about to return to our home (we have been away for 4 years) and our little baby is going to have her first Christmas in our home where all the other children have had their first Christmas'. We were lucky enough in 2009 that our tenants moved out so we returned to our home to spend the holidays renovating and Hannah was able to spend her first Christmas there.





I think this Kaisercraft range, 25, is just gorgeous. The angel paper I used there was so lovely with it's gold embossing.
I'm off to get ready for our first Christmas party. Oh the silly season has began. HELP! That means tonight I'll be working on my first page of my 2011 Christmas album. Not December Daily because it's only November but a Christmas album.
Until next time my lovely friends.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute baby! The layout is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous paper and a lovely layout. I'm a fan of Kaisercraft, too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback. Please feel free to ask any questions too and I'll get back to you.