I haven't posted in a very long time. I have had every intention to do the 10 on the 10th for the last few months but life has seemed to stop me. I have stopped me. I haven't made this blog or my scrapbooking a priority. In fact since moving back to Brisbane I have barely scrapped at all. I have lost my mojo. I don't know how to get back into the groove I once had. Here is my latest work. My work of the last 5 months. At the end are my three favourites.
1. I completed this layout last year and was waiting for my daughter to complete the journaling. That's not exactly true, considering she's not yet 6, I was actually waiting to feel inspired enough to get back into my scrapbooking.
2. This layout was completed mainly during a crop night with my friend. I am so glad to be able to catch up with with my friend and get some scrapbooking done. It forces me to get out of my rut but I don't manage to do anything else during the week. Oh how times have changed.
3. This layout was completed at another crop night. All but the journaling. The journaling is about how hard it is to give a baby their first foods, well for me anyway. Most of the supplies for the last 2 layouts were from the Becky Higgins Sweet Baby kits. I'll post some more details on these layouts and the Becky Higgins Sweet Baby kits soon. I promise, especially for those of you who have requested I do as much.
4. This is a Kaisercraft range which I have had since last year. I have finally made some layouts using it. It is quite a cute range and suited our visit to a large property just before we left Longreach. What an amazing place it was. The property stretched from horizon to horizon. AND the land is flat so you can imagine how far that is. Well actually I don't think you can imagine it. Until I saw it with my own eyes I wouldn't have been able to believe it either.
5. This is one of my favourites in a while too. I completed this last year at a friends surprise 40th birthday party crop. I hope someone does something like that for me. We were all given a kit and 30 mins to complete a layout. This is what I came up with. I'm pretty impressed with my efforts for 30 mins.
7. Here is another one using the Kaisercraft papers. What I am actually most proud of in this layout is the way I manipulated the Technique Tuesday stamps to align with the curve of the hill on the papers. I really like how that works.
8. Now starts my favourites. These were all completed by my daughters. Hannah aged 3 completed the following 2 pages. She selected the photos and the embellishments and told me what to write in the journaling. I'm so proud of her.
9. These are made from the Project Life kits and bits and pieces she has found around my scrapbooking room. I'm so happy is into scrapbooking and so so happy she bugs me for the chance to complete a page. Again the words are hers. In this one I also added a note from Mum just to add a bit more detail about the significance of the photos.
10. I still love Project Life even though I haven't kept up to date with it. I am so disappointed with myself but unfortunately LIFE has interfered with me getting anything done.
Here are my 10. What are yours? How do you go about getting your mojo back? I need as much help as I can get. 10 layouts in 5 months is not very good. Help me get my mojo back.